Book a Consultation with an Advisor
The best way to start your immigration process is to have a personal consultation with one of our experienced registered immigration advisor.
Most clients book a face-to-face consultation, but we also offer consultations via email and phone.
The cost of the initial consultation is £100 and this includes:
• Advice on the relevant visa applications which may be available to you
• Information on the criteria for each of these visa types
• Any critical dates which might apply in your case
• Possible pitfalls or shortcomings in your case
• Details on the main stages in the application process
• An indication of the average processing time for the application
Pay now for an appointment and send your enquiry on our email with a receipt.
Preparing For Your Consultation
So that we can provide complete advice on your situation, we ask that you complete and email back the consultation form well ahead of the consultation.
Please bring the copies of the following documents to your consultation:
• Your current passport.
• Your partner’s & dependent’s passport (if any)
• Any visas or biometric residence permit issued
• Any other documents related to your case
Our Consultation Policy
Our time is valuable and so is yours.
To help us serve all our clients better, please read our consultation policy before making an appointment.
We look forward to being of service to you!