Following Parliamentary approval, there will be a fee charged for the following types of EEA documentation applications made from within the UK from 1 July 2013.
Bulgaria and Romania
- BR1- Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- BR5-Application for a residence card
- BR6-Application for a family member residence stamp
- CR1- Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- CR2- Application for a blue registration certificate on the basis of being highly skilled
- CR3- Application for a purple registration certificate giving permission to work in the UK
- CR4- Application for a residence card
- CR5- Application for a family member residence stamp
All applications submitted from 00:01 (UK time) on 1 July 2013, must now be accompanied by a fee of £55. Any application not accompanied by the correct fee, even if submitted without an application form, will not be accepted.