Immigration Advisor / Assistant
Company Overview: We are a small, young vibrant company, looking for someone who can join our team to undertake case work. Based in the City of London we specialise in UK Immigration, Nationality, European Union and Human Rights law, documents legalisation. We are committed solely to the needs of our clients in the UK and internationally.
Job Title: Assistant Caseworker/ Immigration Advisor
Job Description: As a regulated immigration advisor, you will be expected to undertake initial advice through e-mail, telephone, our online system and initial consultation. You should be competent, communicate well in both orally and written form, and be able to provide correct advice to all clients. You will manage case work and manage your time effectively. You are expected to work within strict deadlines and be able to complete tasks within a specified time. You must possess excellent case management, provide client support and ensure that excellent customer service is provided. You must adhere to companies process and policies at all times.
- Managing individual cases for the purpose of migration to the United Kingdom including applying for extension and settlement visas.
- Deal with all types of visa categories.
- For each client, you must ensure that all paper work is completed.
- Contact clients at regular intervals in accordance with our quality service systems.
- Advising, assessing and collecting documents relevant to the migration process.
- Submitting successful applications to the Home Office or other UK authorities.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the company’s procedures and processes.
- Keeping updated with the latest Government legislation changes relevant to specific visa categories and also ensure that your skills/knowledge is up to date. You are expected to do training on your own and be well informed of latest changes to the immigration law, guidance, policies to name a few.
- Two years minimum experience.
- Level 1 OISC Regulated.
- Have strong communication skills both verbally and written, bilingual preferred.
- IT literate and be able to use Microsoft packages.
- Pay attention to detail and always uses initiative.
To register your interest to work with Visa Professionals, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org include your expected salary and start date in the covering letter.